Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, it's an hour before midnight on the 31st of December, 2008. In a few days, I'll post "2008 - The Year in Review" - our accomplishments, and what I hope to see in the next year here in Tatamy.

Thanks to all of my readers - the statistics that I get about visitors surprise me every day. I'll summarize them one day here when I have some spare time - there's lots of data to parse through, but here are some highlights. Since I started keeping statistics in March, we have had 2,443 visitors. Out of that 2,443 visitors, 187 of you have been back more than 200 times. For that, I thank each and every one of you. Who would have thought?

I hope 2008 was a good year for you, and please accept my best wishes for a Happy, Healthy, Safe and Prosperous 2009.

Thanks for reading!
Chris

2 comments:

Bernie O'Hare said...

Chris,

I am one of your regulars and thank you, an elected official, for bringing government closer to the people.

Happy New Year!

Chris said...

Thanks for the kind words Bernie. I'm looking forward to 2009 - with the hope that it's a better year for everyone.