Saturday, November 15, 2008

You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown



Tonight I had the privilage of attending the final performance of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown, at the Nazareth Area Middle School. What a show - the kids did a super job. For two hours I felt as though I was immersed in the Sunday Peanuts comic. A special shout out to Tatamy's very own John Nadolski (son of our Tax Collector John), who played the part of Linus. WOW! I believe he may have a future in theatre! My own son Jordan was the Assistant to the Director (he prefers being "behind the scenes"). If I left anyone else from Tatamy out, I apologize in advance (I'm sorry but don't know everyone).

The standing ovation at the end of tonight's show was well deserved. I can't wait until the spring performance.

You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown!

No comments: