Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Being Followed . . .

OK - so I don't come here as often as I should, but when I signed on tonight I got a message that I was being followed. It came as quite a shock actually - who would be following (or, for that matter, want to follow) little old me? Was it a stalker? Some crazed nut looking to corner me in some dark unlit corner on Green Street? No, it was none other than fellow Lehigh Valley blogger Bernie O'Hare.

I highly recommend and read his blog daily. It's very insightful. I don't know why I didn't add him to my links page until now, I just didn't. Anyway, it's there now. Go check it out. I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for following me Bernie!

1 comment:

Bernie O'Hare said...

Chris, You are quite welcome and well worth following. In fact, I've directed readers to your blog in the past and really loved your analysis of the Tatamy vote. I also think it says something when an elected official like you, Dave Najarian (Northern Lehigh Valley Logic) and Michael Donovan (Inclusion) have your own blogs. To me, it's a sign of transparency, a willingness to engage the public. Keep up the good work!