Monday, March 23, 2009

Hollo Road Update

I've received numerous questions lately (and have been rather curious myself) that go something like this:
"hey, do you know when Hollo Road and ProLogis Parkway is going to open?", or "what's up with the barricade at the intersection of Hollo Road and ProLogis Parkway?"

So, I decided to write a note to both Timm Tenges (Lower Nazareth Township Manager) and Bob Anckaitis (Palmer Township Manager). This is where we stand to date:

It would appear that Lower Nazareth is requiring some reassurances from Palmer that Palmer will take care of some future improvements required to support the increased traffic flow that will come from the under construction Chrin Commerce Centre. Two or so weeks ago, Palmer's engineer submitted to Lower Nazareth all the documentation they requested, and it's currently being reviewed by the Lower Nazareth engineer. Once Lower Nazareth has completed their review and is satisfied that Palmer has addressed their concerns, Lower Nazareth will remove the barricades in place and open the road. I thank Bob Anckaitis from Palmer for this information, all I heard from Lower Nazareth was that "there were issues that needed to be worked out". I hope to have information to provide an update sometime next week. If/when I hear anything, you'll get it here.

Stay tuned . . .

No comments: